The Tweenie Clock is an electronic clock inside the playgroup.
It has five circular coloured lights arranged in a pentagonal shape with the lights denoting a special time.
- Yellow: Song Time (First Time - Tweenie Band)
- Green: Telly Time (USA: Video Time) (First Time - Tweenie Band)
- Blue: Messy Time (First Time - Tweenie Band)
- Red: Story Time (First Time - I Am Me)
- Orange: News Time (USA: Circle Time) (First Time - Tweenie Band)
- All the Lights: Surprise Time (First Time - Wriggling Fingers)
At the beginning of every episode, a random character presses the clock and says "Tweenie Clock, where will it stop?".
Most episodes set inside the playgroup prominently feature the clock. In Clock Shock the clock malfunctions and a replica clock is created by the Tweenies.
- Red: "Bella Says" Time
- Orange: Big Dinner Time/Chase Around Izzles Time
- Yellow: Princess Time
- Green: Dotman Time
- Blue: Horrible Hairy Monster Time
- Purple: Listen to Judy Time
- As in Clock Shock, there is a switch behind the clock that turns off and on.
- Telly Time and News Time less happens more often after Episode 361.