In Supermarket, The Tweenies sing a song of One Finger One Thumb Keep Moving. Judy tells them to watch Max in the Tweenie TV. They watch Max going shopping, prompting them to write a song to help him remember what to buy.
- This is the final episode made in 1999.
- This is the first time on the Tweenie TV that the beginning tune of it is lead by the green circle.
- When Max goes to fetch the orange juice that the Tweenies like, there are only 2 bottles because they were only there for the filming of the episode.
- When Max gets a trolley, Budgie from Budgie the Little Helicopter cameos.
- This supermarket is actually a Tesco.